CLEANLINESS AND CORONAVIRUS
Coronavirus Update 2021
We can still carry out work for you as long as we follow the guidelines listed on the following website:- Working safely during coronavirus covid-19. We are fully compliant with all these guidelines on entering customers premises and are able to carry out full house cleans as well as carpet or oven cleaning safely. We have put together a simple list of questions to see if it is safe for you and us to enter your premises to work, which we will ask you at the time of booking. We have limited capacity at the moment because we are still taking the safety of our customers and our team to be our highest possible priority.
Updated: June 2020
Keeping safe during the pandemic
For months now, the UK has been on lockdown to limit the spread of COVID-19; while similar preventative action is happening across the globe.
Most of us accept the 2-metre distance rule separating us from the next person, and that staying in our homes as much as possible will limit our exposure.
We should only leave the house for exercise, to purchase basic necessities (food and medicine) and for medical needs. The knowledge that some of us may carry the virus without knowing makes us all a potential ‘danger.’ Testing is currently limited and even those who are ill and self-isolating at home cannot be sure that they actually have the Coronavirus.
So, other than spending most of our time at home - what can we do?
- 1. Regularly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap. Do this particularly after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. Use hand sanitiser where you don’t have access to soap and water – ie while you are in the supermarket.
- 2. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately and wash your hands.
- 3. Wash your hands as soon as you come home.
- 4. Avoid touching your face, particularly the nose, mouth and eyes.
- 5. If you have any symptoms stay at home. Contact your GP or call 111 for advice. For online advice use the NHS website or your GP surgery website. Members of your household should also self-isolate for at least 2 weeks after your symptoms first started.
But how do you keep your home protected?
Stay at home and stay safe is the government message. But occasionally we will need to go out to the supermarket and receive postal deliveries. Perhaps you are one of the key workers who still need to go out to work?
How can you prevent the virus entering your home?
- 1. Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects with a quality antibacterial spray or wipe. Touch points such as door handles, telephones etc are particularly important.
- 2. Clean your entire home regularly, paying special attention to the kitchen and bathroom.
- 3. When taking deliveries: remove and throw away the packaging, then treat any surfaces it has touched with antibacterial spray. Wash your hands thoroughly.
- 4. If someone in your home has symptoms, hygiene standards are even more important to maintain – and increase.
- 5. Consider having a deep clean by a professional cleaning company.
Cleaning specialists have formulated various methods for a successful deep clean.
Those for Coronavirus may include: virucidal sanitising that focus on touch points, and/or a germicide fogging (mist) that will sterilise a room for up to seven days.
Disinfection is critical for safeguarding our health, particularly in a workplace that has had cases of Coronavirus – but needs to keep open during this crisis.
As we are all too aware, this virus spreads easily and consequently we have become more vigilant about cleanliness – what we have touched that could potentially be contaminated. How far do we need to go for peace of mind?
If you think your home or business would benefit from a comprehensive deep clean then please don't hesitate to contact us on 01926 614 781.
Here are some of the reasons why you should hire us to give your home a good clean:
- Our company has years of experience in the domestic cleaning business
- Utilising the latest cleaning equipment and products
- Attention to detail with regards to our cleaning services
- Professional and friendly staff
- Trustworthy and dedicated team of cleaners
- Cleaners who are experienced and well-trained
- Offering a full service that is value for money
- We have many happy customers who use our services time after time
- Fully insured company
You can book our cleaning service today by giving us a call on 01926 614 781 or by filling in our contact form.
We offer additional services such as oven cleaning and carpet cleaning, so feel free to take a look at a full list of our services.